Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Follow your heart...

That will lead you to your dreams...


Today is just one of those days when I realize that dreams can come true. If you fight and don't give up one day your dreams come true.


And of course not everyone will be a millionaire or can live in a castle. That arent the dreams I mean and talk about. I talk about our little dreams which can be true wishes. Don't give up your dreams! And yes of course not everything can be true but dreaming of your dreams can make you happy. Sometimes its better to dream about things than really had them. Just because the things are in dreams much better...

In the last years I had just a few dreams I think around the five. One of them was realize and be happy with the things I get. Its sounds easy but believe me nothing is harder than be proud of yourself and being lucky with your life. People always wants more and more and more.....

Today I realize I'll be satisfied with my life, my stuff, my friends and family. Just because its not taking for granted.... In everyones live nothing is taken for granted... every breath, every time with happiness, every moment just enjoy....everything is special.





No comments:

Post a Comment