Saturday, February 28, 2015

Reasons to be happy

Hi everyone,




Last night I realize how happy I am with the things im able to do. I started to make a list of thing who makes me happy.


  1. The sun is still shining 
  2. After bad moments there comes always good ones
  3. The support of my parents and friends
  4. The possibilities and changes I get
  5. Just the moments I lived
  6. I plannend a weekend with friends
  7. I'am happy because I can realize what I have 
  8. I'am able to breathe
  9. There are medicines who helps me
  10. The support from the foundation
  11. More and more people knowing about CF
  12. I take every change and moment to make it perfect
  13. The support of many other CFers
  14. The support of everyone who walks the great strides
  15. Just can walk outside and enjoyed what i've saw
  16. I can be positive and enjoy every moment 
  17. Just because I saw the little things
  18. The support messages I received 
  19. My moms cooking because its delicious 
  20. and many other reasons...

Just realize what you have and whats one you're way. Make the best of everything. Of course you may down but come out of it and go for the things who makes you happy! Life isn't always easy and sometimes really hard and sad but there are so many joyfully things. See them and make the best of you're life. Live for yourself because its you're own life no one can do it for you. Only you can make it perfect.

Don't wait for the perfect moment, take the moment and make it perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment