Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine

Hi everyone,




Happy valentines day!

Not everyone has a boy- or girl-friend. Not everyone has the privilege to be loved by someone. Maybe are you one of them who needs some loving words. Maybe are you the one who feeling more lonely than other days especially at days as this.

Im great full of the supporters of me... the ones who love me. The ones who take care off me. I will thanks everyone who supported me the last week, month and years... without them I possibly gave up this fight. But I fight not alone, I fight with everyone who loves me.

Valentines Day is a day to stand still by the moments of happiness. This is a day to thanks everyone who loves you. This is the day to understands its special to have someone who love you. And even special is it when you loves someone. Just breathe in and realize that loving each other is a gift of strength. Together we stand strong!

You don't have to fight alone,  Together were stronger! 

No comments:

Post a Comment