Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Follow you're dreams

Hi everyone,



There are many reasons why you can follow you're dreams. Are sure that they are you're dreams and not the of others.

When I was younger I don't saw my own dreams. When I gets older I realize that the dreams of others  are not mine. I want to travel the world, See many places. I want to get a career. I want to be a doctor. I want to be a successful person and then I realize... Thats how others want to see me. I went on discovery and searching the things I want to realize.

At that moment I realize I want to be a successful writer. I want to be helping other people no matter the manner which. But mostly I wanted to be remembered. After long thinking I realize that I want to be successful because I was scared to be forgotten. It feels when I died young no one ever known who I am and especially I want to do something for the world. Make it a better place. Mean something for other people. And sure I don't want to be forgotten but thats no longer the reason.

One day I learned that helping others make me happy. Thats what I likes the most. Thats my dream realized I then!.... I want to help other people. I want to do something for the world. And I say it often but just again.... Take every moment to enjoy! cherish whats is precious. Take a moment to realize what are you're dreams...

Dreams come true just follow you're heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment